Tuesday, March 29, 2005

books.AddRange(new Book[] {new Book(), new Book()})

I have always been a book geek. I like to buy and collect books. Although I doesn't have time to read all of those, I just like to have them on my shelf.

Currently MPH has a books sales which is going to last on 29/3. The discount range from 15% to 30%.

This evening, I drop by the bookstore and bought a few more books to add my collection.

Including the 2 books a bought earlier on this year, it add up to 7 books purchased for the first quarter of 2005.


Title which make it into my collection so far this year :
Software Factories
Joel on Software (Web site)

The Art of Intrusion
Death March
Built To Last

Fast Second
Microsoft Rebooted

My planned current reading list for this year :
How would you move Mount Fuji (Completed)
Application Architecture for .NET (Completed)
Professional Software Development
The Art of Long View
The Art of Deception (In Progress)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home